Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I've begun to slip in time. Its becomming harder and harder to remember who and where I am. I forget what floor I'm supposed to be going to and what floor I'm on. I drive home and its 6 years ago. The phone rings and I think its people who I haven't spoken to in years but to me it seems like just yesterday.
I don't know at how early an age alzheimers sets on but this could be some sort of a warning sign. Or I could just be losing my mind. Everything seems like a blur.

At some point in the last few years I lost my life purpose. Up to that point everything was very straight forward. I knew what I was supposed to do. But as time has passed I have lost myself and my purpose. To replace it I seem to have fallen into the pain of an average life.
Wake up.
Go to work.
Get paid.
Consume.
Get Married.
Reproduce.
Grow old.

Is this all I will become?

I see me burning out way before then and taking out a best buy or something before then.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

amen to taking out best buy...also, start a fight club. and don't discuss it.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home