Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I meed to get down what I can today before I pass out.
Last night a college friend stopped by for dinner. We hit it out to the california pizza kitchen for some tasty food, I highly recomend the sicillian pizza. We chatted for a long time, mostly about her "man troubles".
After dinner we went back to my appartment and I invited her to spend the night as its a long drive back to LI. So there went my night of god sleep excercise and a lot of other stuff.
We watched "mean girls". That film just seems to get better and better. It ended at 11ish which in its self would have been bad. We went to bed after that and I ended up spending the next few hours explaining to her the ins and outs of sex.

Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, we're talking actual explaining, in words with some hand gestures because there are some things you just need to demonstrait (in model form). Now don't me wrong there isn't much I like more than talking about sex, dating, different moves, and analyzing people's motives for their actions, but for criney's sake it was bloody 2 in the morning by the time we were done. The only times I should be up that late should be for actual sex or late night scifi giant monster movie marathons.

So needless to say today I'm running on drugs, both conventional and controlled substances. Anything I say or do should not be held against me, especially if it has to do with dropping experimental things which are worth a lot of money and time.

Damn I had two dreams again. The first was a continuation of the "radio station" dream from last night, but I was worng it wasn't a radio station and there was something important about it but I can't remember now.
The second dream, I was out with my college friend and for some reason we were in NYC or some place like that. There was a lot of prestuff that went on, which again I don't remeber but we ended up meeting up with some TV type stars. The guy who playe3d richard fish on ally mcbeal was there and some other shorter dark haired guy. There were two chicks as well, a blonde and a redhead who looked something like deborah messing "grace"(will and grace), except she had a much nicer behind and was wearing some sort of slinky very short cut dress, very hot. The 6 of us went into some sort of high class pay by the hour sort of hotel for obvious purposes. It was very exciting just knowing where this dream was going to go, then the blasted alarm went off just as we were walking down the hall, so once again no subconcusious nookie. Jeaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home