Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday is a much easier day to deal with.
I was able to whip up a totally crappy outline for the cell bio paper, which I didn't fully realize how crapy it was until I saw the other ones getting turned in. For reference, mine was one page of single words of titles to my sections. The others I saw were all 2-3 pages, some with title pages and detailed descriptions of what they would be doing. Also I didn't realize they may or may not want this in some sort of grant format which looked like what most people were doing. Would have been nice if they had explained the assignment better. But who cares. I don't think we're being graded on the outline.

In better news we got our cell bio tests back. I got a 76 on this one. Average again was a 75 so I'm moving up in the world. My 74 on the first and 76 on the second put me dead center in the class. Which is good enough for me, but it would have been nice to have a littlemore room to work in. Just means I'll have to pull my shit together for the paper.

I had two dreams last night. In the first BZ had come up to get me for some con or some other trip. My friend Jess had also come up from Philly. It was nice to see her, but we didn't get to visit long as BZ and I had to bail.
Pretty lame dream over all. If I'm going to dream about hot chicks I might as well be getting busy with all of them.
The second dream was about working at a radio station or something like that and having idiots workig the controls.

All in all two dissappointing dreams:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home