Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 18, 2005

Its a wonderfully slow and sleepy day. Two nights of gaming in a row just kick my ass. And these two nights were thursday and friday. The whole weekend it felt like I was trying to play catch up and failing at it.

This weekend I saw two films. The first was Electra with jennifer Garner. There are few films I can say that would have been better with Ben Afllek. this would have been one of them. The plot was hoky even for a comic book movie. The acting was bad, no I mean really bad, as in "I think Elizabeth Berkly in 'Showgirls' would have won an oscar compared to this" bad. The special efects were mediocre. Jen didn't even look that hot as she was made up in most scenes.
So all in all it was a total disaster and I could not in good concusious recomend it to anyone, unless I really didn't like them and even then it would be just mean.

The second film was Ocean's 12. This was actually a good film. If you enjoyed the first one you'll probably like this as well. In a few scenes they went a bit over the top in the real of beleivablism, but it dosen't detract much from the film. And some of the ideas were too funny to describe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Woot! I found someone else that that didn't like Electra!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home