Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My blot worked!!!! for the second time in a row. Today I started a lot (9 flasks) of cells growing to do one massive lysate prep to start doing immunoprecipitations with again. Finally I'm back on the right track.

Not too much else to report today. Went home last night and bought a blue chair, its all cool and futuristic and isn't nearly as broken as my other chairs.

In other news I'm pissed at the program NERO. Its a DVD creating program which worked soso, but has a habbit of freezing up some where in the middle of an 8 hour transcoding scession. I updated it to try to fix the problem and now it crashes about half the time when you try to start a transcoding scession and still freezes up in the middle when it does work. Stupid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home