Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 18, 2005

Chicks fart too.

I know some of you out there like to persist this myth that chicks, especially hot chicks don't fart. I'm here to disavow that rummor.
I was having a chat with allison, one of the techs, today about housing or mortages or something like that, when all of a sudden I'm caught. Stinky poo air stench and it was a pretty bad one too. My first though "Oh man was that bad, I need to stop eating what ever I've been eating." Which was quickly followed by my second thought, "Wait, I didn't fart."
She keeps on talking like nothing is wrong which further solidifies the guilt. I had to summon up all of my inner might to keep from pointing at her and laughing my ass off.
Man farts are funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home