Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, April 25, 2005

Well I've survived another weekend and as sual I didn't get nearly as much done on my paper as I was planning to, at least I still have this week to work on it.
A breif run down:
Friday was a night of depression. Came home and started drinking, but since I couldn't find a decent depressing film and wanted to eat something my night of self destruction was cut short. Damn burittos and coke, blah. Oh yes, tried to play FF11 again but had so many updates to down load I couldn't get on all night. 6 hours after I started DL in I got sick of it and went to bed only about half done. In better news best buy finally sent me my refund for the ipod so I went down to pick one up.
The girl there asks me if I want to buy one of their protection pans for it. I say no I should still be under my replacement plan, she gives me a funny look and says no. She goes on, that plan was fufilled, your ipod broke and we replaced it. you still don't have that item so how can it be under warrentee. This is total bullshit. I paid for 2 years of garunteed replacements, not 1 replacement. I am so through with best buy. I think I'd rather pay more for my items at the mall or go online than go back there.
Spent most of the rest of the night trying to get the ipod to work. Also time spent trying to get DVD burner working. Apparently the update to the nero software sony uses is a lot more buggy than the orgional version I had.

Sat I got up early and slowly started. Worked some more trying to get nero to run right. Ended up removing all of the software and reinstallling it and not updating any of it. Stupid compagny. If anyone is getting a burner I would not sugest the sony one just for this reason, nero sucks.
After all this I tried to work on my paper but it just wasn't happening. BZ's friend Eric came down a little after that and we all went out shopping. I spent more money I don't realy have.
He left around 8:20 after much discussion and much laughing. Days was fun and good.

Sunday started a lot like saturday only this time trying to get the ipod to work because it wouldn't communicate with itunes for some reason. In this case updating both itunes and ipod software did the trick. Figured I'd give FF11 one more try, only to ifnd out that my password and system id for it have been erased. The password I know, but the system id is some big letter number combo they gave me and is written in the FF11 book, which I can't find any where so its pretty much a lost cause without that. Got a little done on the paper the rest of the day, which was mostly DLing some papers and reading a little of them, ughI hate school work.
Went out for a bit more shopping, got a chair and some excelent figures at wallmart. Todd Mcfarlin is an awesome sculptor, so I've got some suprises for the next game or so, but anyone who can do web searches should be able to figure it out.

Well I should probably get to work. I had some crazy dreams last night I wanted to get down, but unfortunatly I can only remember bits of them and it was all in dream logic which sets me in the loop. I can't remember the dream whith out undrestanding it somewhat and I can't understand it without remembering it because its in dream logic.

Ugh off to class or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home