Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 29, 2005

Yab nab de beetle bourgin.
Was up past midnight it the darkness before this day. My paper got finished or at least it got handed in. I have to give a presentation on it in a few weeks, probably about the same time I have to present for journal club and for work in progress.
My brain is shot today. At least I only have to split some cells catch up on some notebooking and rock on out the door.

We got our cell bio tests back. Let me say, suck fest delta.
Class average for this exam, a whoping 80 freaking points.
My cleaver score, a wonderous 61. Fucking A. I hate tests by Eipper. I always bomb her questions. The rest of them I got better than 70% of it right or at least credit.

All gamers out there should feel lucky we're not playing tonight and I'm too out of it to try to draw up a map. Very lucky because it would probably come out something like this.....

You walk down a passage. At the end of the passage you see the most luxurious comfortable bed and you can feel it calling to you (will 25 to resist).
Succombing to its will, you move forward feeling more and more restful and comfortable as you go.
Ten feet from the bed, the floor gives way beneith you (no save if enchanted). You fall down 30 feet into a soft furry sort of landing. The soft thing you fell onto throws you off and rises up, taking the form of an enemorous bear in a tutu. He wrestles you to the ground, then forces you to solve algebra problems if you get them wrong he hits you with a salmon. Oh yes the bear dosen't speak in the common tounge, he only speaks bear language, but with a spanish accent "Growlloo".

I really need to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home