Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Stuck here tonight until a little after 7. My paper still isn't finished or that far into started. I just have no interest in writing just to write. I'm not learning anything doing this, unless you count rewriting someone else's words and referencing them correctly something. That I learned to do back in high school some time.

Why is school so dull?
At least my lab work is finally progressing, but slowly.

It also sucks that there was something I wanted to pick up, but there is no way I'm going to ghetto*mart after dark. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Repeat after me. "Evil not crazy." Good. You'll work through it. You are on my top ten smartest people I know. :D So, you'll figure something out.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home