Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Days like today make me wonder, wonder how much longer I will really be here. I woke up form a long night of dreams heavily disoriented. To me, my dreaming world is almost as real as the "real world" I wake up not knowing where I am, why I am here, what I am supposed to do.
When I dream I can fly, I'm an ass kicking secret agent or revolutionary. I go on adventures the world has never and will never see.
When I'm awake I'm in a lonely appartment, waiting to go to borring school, and study the ins and outs of B.S. science.

I just know some day I won't wake up. Or I will wake up and the world will be gone.
At least I slept enough to be functional today.

Will attempt to begin story today, in between emailing people to find a new lab and working on my final for critical analysis. Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home