Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, April 29, 2005

Got enough caffeine in me to be semi coherent now. Got some good news and some bad news.
What do you want to hear first?
Bad?

Ok, as its looking the stupid oral presentation for the crappy paper I just turned in is going to be durring the same week I have to present for journal club, and I have a feeling its the same week I have to present for work in progress talks too. That week is really going to suck.

But, In good news my latest story is finally up
http://www.anotherealm.com/flash/ff1q01.html
please comment on it if you like. So far everyone I've sent it to hasn't said anything back, so I'm guessing its not that good.
Oh well, on to new projects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

I laughed my head off at the ending. Perhaps it's because it's so late.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh no, Ryan! Excite.com strikes again. I did send you back a critique! Did you want me to re-e-mail it or post it on AR's board?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home