Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This will be short.
I'm working on my second day of headache and its not getting much better. Maybe I just need some caffiene or something, who knows.

Went home last night, which was nice but I didn't get anywork done on my journal club presentation, not that I really exected to. In a fit of crazyness I choped off a lot of my hair. It needed to be done. My "do" wasn't doing, at leats not what it was suposed to. So I'm back ot looking somewhat presentable, at least where I can see it. The back is always a pain to do.
So far no one has mentioned it today. Maybe people are just used to my look changing every few weeks.

My blot yesterday came out over done, like a big black square. So now I need to find some illustrious IP expert here to talk to. Not even sure who else is running IPs except the girl in the next lab over and her's aren't working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home