Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tired, very, very Tired.
What do you do when you wake up and realize the world is not what you had thought or hoped. When your dreams are nothig more than spilled milk the cat is licking up.
I wonder some days.
[Thoughts deleted]

Had to cut all that short, was looking too much like one of "those" letters.
I may be lost, miserable, and depressed, but I'm not one to jump.

I came to grad school because I was bored with what my life had become. Now that I'm here I find I'm just as bored, except I don't get paid as much.
Its probably just as well that I left. I can almost garuntee that I would have been included in the first or so rounds of cuts.
I'm just not sure what to do with my life.
For the first time in ages I feel like I don't have a path. I just seem to be wondering around in circles.

The most difficult thing in my life is dealing with Apathy. Everything would be a breeze if I was even the least bit interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home