Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Well here we are, 2am and I still have about 45 minutes to wait until the lysate is done. At least it isn't creepy in here, which is kind of odd since there is a mental hospitle connected to the normal hospital and occationally people there break out. There is even a "Code Zebra" listed on our emergrncy number list for escaped inmate. Oh also there is a prison hospital connected as well. I guess as long as they aren't undead I'll be ok. I probably shouldn't be wearing headphones then. Then undead always get you when you are wearing headphones, its almost as bad as skinny dipping. Which I hope everyone out there gets to try at least once. Its a chilly thrill :)

So in other news, I commented on some girl's story on AR and the chick totally flipped. I really hate it when people bable about constructive criticism. I'm sorry I don't have time to sugar coat every reply I make to a bad story. I just wish I could wave my judging ability in her face, but I won't. I am glad I had already sent in my review of her story before this exchange. Normally I'd just flame her and be done, but something is holding me back. Maybe its being up at 2 in the morning and knowing I'm not entirly in my right mind. It could be the 4 hours of diversity training I had to sit through this morning...actually yesterday morning. It could be the Styx in my ears...Domo Arigoto Mr. Roboto.........
I'm not a robot without emotion
Bite me Bitch!!!

I did write up an indepth analysis of her story, but we'll wait until tomorow to see if I still feel like sending it.

until then

Domo Arigoto Mr. Roboto
thank you very much Mr. Roboto
For doing the jobs no body wants to
thank you very much mr. Roboto
for doing all I need you to
I want to thank you
I want to thank you

2 Comments:

Blogger Asylos said...

She's probably just had friends read it so far and of course they flatter her. She's amazed that anyone could think that her work needed work. Probably another one of those 18 year olds with "63 unpublished novels" under their belt yet no grasp of proper grammer and punctuation. Hope the night remained zombie free. :)

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

LOL, actually, Ryan she's the co-founder of Anotherealm and the founder of Whortleberry Press. But stand by your guns. As long as you're not being rude and are providing constructive criticism --which last time I read you had, you'll be fine.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home