Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm up, caffiene running through my veins, awake and ready to tackle the day. I had some cool dreams this morning about being a spy or something like that and I think Natlie Portman was there, but I don't remember too clearly.

Outside it looks like rain. I was going to hit it out today after work for a little disc golf with the tech girls, but weather looks like it might put a stop on those plans.

Not too much else to say. I started painting again last night. Painting is always difficult in the beginning. It feels like I forget everything I used to know about it and the first fer figures come out like crap. I also spent some time reading through the PH (players handbook). I've never run a really high level character and never a cleric or mage before, so I wanted to brush up on some of the spells. I realize I've been setting up most of my battels all wrong. There are a lot of awesome weakening spells, most of which have no save. I think I'm usually too focused on just doing damage, but this way I can knock opponants down to a managable level before having to engage them. There were other interesting suprises as well, but I won't give any of those away:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home