Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, June 13, 2005

I haven't had much of a chance to write these last few days. I came in to worm both saturday and sunday. Did a full day sat and a little over half sun. What a sucky weekend. My friends all went camping and played frizbee golf. Ugh, I hate grad school some times.

Friday's D&D game was slow. Everyone there seemed somewhat tired, me perhapse most of all. I hate going in to games all worn out. I just don't have the energy to keep things rolling and make al the NPCs come to life at all.

I did get an idea of a campaign of evil characters to run, which should be interesting. We'll have to see what the group wants to do when this campaign wraps up.

Two days until my presentation and I'm actually a good way through it this time:)

Thats about it for now, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home