Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, June 10, 2005

I just barly got up this morning. These lesser sleep nights start to catch up to me after a while. I was having some really odd dream too. It must have been a heavily ADD moment because it seemed to be a lot of randon stuff. From what I can remember:
-My parents were going to buy a new house but one to rent out or to hold for later sales.
-they liked on house, but were actually going to purchase a diferent one, which had been previously owned by George W. Bush, because they thought this would make it worth more
-My friend Ian was having a party, I was there for a bit then went home with BZ to get a little buzy
-Everyone from the party burst in on us just before we could get started
-We all went outside and the house wasn't my house or ian's house. It was some icky white duplex in a heavily residential neighbor hood.
-Then we went behind the house and found some kid lying in a small hole with a sharpened tree branch sticking through his neck.
-He was still alive and when we called to him he kind of got up and the pulled the branck out of his neck. We were yeling for him not to do that. It started to bleed a lot.
-Someone put a hand over it to stop the bleeding, which was comming out both sides. I remember yelling for someone to call 911
-In all of this there was something about me writing too, but I don't remember what just yet.

The whole thing was verry odd.

We had game last night. It went alright team BS didn't bug me as much as usual. Probably because I realized what a powerhouse I am in this game. let me break it down. We have:
-a halfling fighter: he has little strength and uses 1 handed weapons, doing 1d4+1 damage
-halfling rogue: about the same damage but +3d6 when flanking so decent offense
-a cleric who can't seem to do anything and runs out of spells almost as soon as she begins casting them.
-a ninja- probably one of the only decent other characters
- a monk - who has a problem hitting anything (but I think its more of a dice issue)[change those out J :) ]
- a half demon sorcress - decent damage output, but no big spells yet
- warforged wizard - I cast most spells of auto hit at 5d6, 5d8, or 4d6 (when I run out of big ones)
I feel like I do almost all of the killing. Our fighters suck. Our cleric sucks. And no one seems to have many hit points. As a wizard (lowest hit point die in game) I have the second highest amount of hit points just behind the cleric. Its insane.
I do know this. I could probably never DM to this group. I'd lose half the party every night because they don't know how to make up characters. It really urks me as you can see.

Well I should get some stuff done. I have a lot to do today and will probably be in tomorow and maybe sunday. Ack.

Oh we have game tonight which I hope will go well. I have to plan up a side adventure to try to keep my party alive. Hehehe I'm not sure what it is about D&D parties they just seem to dive into perilous danger time and time again and its up to the DM to see to it that they don't all perish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home