Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well its done and it seemed to go well. I was told that it was the best I had done it and I would have to agree. I was also told I looked like I knew what I was talking about. On this point, well who knows. I'm just glad its done. Now I'm going to take a few days off before starting the next rotation. It will give me some time to relax, do somepainting and work up one hell of a D&D adventure for next week to make up for the last few not so engaging adventures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Way to go! Go see Batman Begins... go on. Its an awesome movie and worth the money to see it.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Hotdish said...

nice work babe!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home