Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

After another night of less sleep somehow I am more awake. Its always odd that way. I must be sleeping very lightly lately, because I've been having all sorts of dreams.
Most unfortunatly I haven't been able to remember.
I had one a few nights ago where I was working at Pfizer again, but I was about to get fired. Perhapse I was looking into a parellel time stream where I never left PFE. I'm still pretty sure it was for the best. It really looks like they are going to run it into the ground.

Most of my dreams seem to be about some sort of verbal conflicts and are not full of their usual sex and violence (usually not together). I wish I could remember more about them. I'm pretty sure I don't have prophetic dreams, though I do think I often seen into other dimensions and alternate realities. The dreams feel very real, but they don't usually come true. I wonder if parellel me has the same dreams only about my reality. I used to do a lot of universe jumping when I was tapped into magic. Maybe I quit jumping at the wrong one and I'm out of place now.

So far today has gone fairly smoothly. Tests seem to be working out. Bugs are growing and I'm one of the few people in the lab who has not yet caught the nasty cold which seems to be going around.

I watched part of a Penn and Teller's Bullshit last night on Ghosthunting. Even though its all fake I think I'm going to try to organize a Ghost hunting expidition for some time around halloween if anyone wants to go. I'll get some equipment and it should be cool and creepy wether we find any evidence of the supernatural or not.

I've started to read (listen to) "The face assassin" so far its decent, but the tapes suck and keep jamming up in my tape deck. I can't give too much explaination of what it is about just yet, but will as soon as I understand it all. It seems to be a sort of murder mystery spy novel, with a lot of interesting characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home