Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Its thursday and my head is pounding. I really hate headaches. I seem to be very sensitive to caffeine withdrawl and not eating at schedualed times. If eithor one goes out of wack its pain, pain until I pass out.

Not much good to share. Had a doc appt this am so I got in real late and will probably be stuck here real late because of it.

I watched "Identity" last night. It was good except for the predictable end. As soon as they showed you that it was all in some guys head all the spurises were gone.

I saw "Colleteral" Two nights ago. MAn what a waste of time. It has a very slow start. Jamie foxx driving his cab. Then there is the ever so predictable female character who shows up and he wns her over with his good cab ethics. You just know she will eithor be some sort of hostage or Jamie's life line. Then Tom Cruise gets in the cab and we drive around and kill people. It is slow but at least he's a fairly bad ass assassin. Then we find out his last target is little miss cab ride and its up to Jamie to save her. Here is where a decent film goes bad. Mr B.A. assassin gets into a shoot out with Cab driver johny and who comes out on top???
Thats right, they guy who couldn't even work the safety on the gun a scene or so earlier. It just totally pissed me off.

Oh one last review, "Secret Window" This film was a nice suprise. The plot twist was fairly unexpected for me and the ending even more so. I should learn to trust in the Depp. He dosen't tend to make bad films and for what seemed like it was going to be for quite a while it worked well. I have more to say, but this is one I don't want to spoil the ending on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home