Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another sleepless night another semi rested day, odd.
Pushing forward with Harry Potter, should finish it in anothe night or so. No big suprises yet.

Last night I saw Constantine, with Kenu Reeves. I must say it was much better than I was expecting. It was more suspenceful then the grudge or the ring. It had cool plot twists and good effects. The only semi bad thing about it was it was hard to hear what the actors were saying at times. I give it two thumbs up.

In lab news apparently I've become contaminated. It could be my pipettemen or some tubes or something but my results from yesterday were all over the place.
Big Suckfest.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

I wonder if somehow this being contaminated thing might not be an ok thing? I mean superpowers - probably not...ok fair enough. But I mean what about the fear factor??

Yeah - time to get back to Evil RyRy

"Hey he's cute...let's go talk to him."

saunter saunter sashay sashay

giggle giggle

You look - nice tits...nice asses...in profile. too much giggling to see faces...they stop finally, you see faces. you see UGLY faces...you tell them, "Yeah, I'm hot... it's true..." Giggling resumes, you suppress the retching, adding, "It's probably because I'm contaminated though..."

"Eww" they scream and try to run away, tripping over their own vapidness and doing no real relevant damage to the aforementioned "faces"...

That's power. Give it a try if ur still contaminated. :P

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home