Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 01, 2005

Woke up form a bad dream this morning about going to see my ex. I was riding some sort of bicycle, but it had 4 wheels, 2 in front and 2 in back and the wheels had extra grip or spikes on them because I was riding it in the snow. What was really weird is I ended up going up my parent's driveway and thats where her house was. It was a massive white house, with big bay windows in the top floor which seemed like it was the bedroom, but there were blinds going up half way up the windows so you couldn't see into the room, but you could see the light on at the ceiling. The top of the window was frosted, probably due to the snow. There was a number on the house like that was four digits in the 1 thousands and I think there was another 1 a 6 and a 7 in it.
I woke up feeling very distraught.

The rest of the weekend was ok. I had to come into school both days and each time for only like 10 minutes, which sucks because its a 2hr+ round trip. Sat was cool.
Me and Bz went to the dudly farm, highly advertised by Tempest. It was nice. Not too big, but the baked goods were tasty and it was cool to walk around and see the animals.
From there were went back to Tempest and Purge's place for a cook out and some gaming. In short, sausages were giant, I kick ass at munchkin, I get beat down in Talisman, I eat way too many chips and dip and mini cookies and feel sick the rest of the night.

Sunday I got a late start and didn't get back from school until 4ish. Went out to dinner at applebee's soon after. Dinner was decent. Came back watched some TV, worked on some gaming stuff and hit the sack.

Ah yes, also worked up a list of potential compagny names, pick your favorite. The business will be to create RPG gamming accessories.
Sneak Attack Games (or Products)
Cap Gun Games
Six Shooter Games
Six Sider Games (or Products)
Purple Castle (games or products)
Who Goes There Games
Arcane Enterprises
Orange Suit Games
Loaded Dice Games
RKS Games

1 Comments:

Blogger ladymurasaki said...

- Loaded Dice Games...that has a nice ring to it at least as far as Loaded Dice goes...

- I agree, Arcane E works also...but hmm that is weird about the TN co...then again it is in TN...ahem.

- Six Sided...kinda liked at first but too restrictive...

- Who Goes There Games...the name doesn't really roll off the tongue when spoken though, otherwise i love it.

- Purple Castle....hmmm reminds me too much of White Castle. Ugh. LOL

- Sneak Attack Games, ok i had to comment on this one if only to say that the only one that has a usable acronym is SAG??? LOL Funny!

So I'll toss my hat in the ring for Who Goes There and Loaded Dice I suppose. Course you've prob already decided by now? I'm way behind... :)

then again if u can find a way to use WWJD as ur acronym, D for dice of course...that would have intrinsic humor value... ;)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home