Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 08, 2005

This past weekend was a total blurr. Friday's game went pretty well. After much coaxing, so of that at the hands of an army of orcs the party finally returned to what could be the right way to go about their mission. Its really interesting to see how they all think in responce to certain puzzles and yes I'm evil and hedge the bet often by forcing them to act against player knowlege and certain D&D norms, like stay away from the water.
I also spend a lot of time working up some really nasty boss and mid boss villians, which were ruined by a long string of rolling 3s and 4s. I might need some new dice.

Sat was an up early sort of day. This was the start of the annoyance. I wake up and there is a ringing in my ears. Maybe a shower will clear it up....Nope still ringing. In short this annoying ring has lasted all weekend and is still happening but to a lesser degree today.
Usefull things on Sat. ME and NY Kool made it to the bank and opened an account for our compagny which will be called Sneak Attack Games. I'm working on a logo for it that looks like a couple dice stabbed through with a rapier, like a dice shish-ka-bob. My art needs help. We also got the papers noterised and all signed off on so that part of things is taken care of.

I also made it in to start my cultures.
Sunday I came in too and transfered the cultures to liquid form. The rest of sunday was spent on the couch watching giant spider films on scifi. I did get off my butt for a bit and took doggie to the park. She always enjoys that, but the stupid kids on dirt bikes were there again. I kind of want to check with new longon laws and see if its legal for them to ride there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home