Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So far today I've started two cultures and now I'm bored out of my mind.
BZ got home late last night so we didn't watch alaxander so no review for that.
I did watch "We Were soldiers" so even though its months past prime.

"We were soldiers" is a stunning orgional look at war that really shows you the horror of being on the front lines of a battle.
huh? Whats that you say? This horror of war thing has been done before? Well "we were soldiers" has blood and guts and people being exploded and set on fire, so there!
Oh thats all been done too.
Well it keeps you on the edge of your seat because not all the big name actors make it back alive, they aren't invulnerable, able to walk around on the battle field while anyone sensable would be lying down, unlike so many other war films.
Actually thats not true eithor. Mel tends to just wonder around in combat, no ducking, diving, ect, while people to his right and left get picked off.
Ok well it does have a lot of shots of soldier's wives reading the "your husband is dead" mail.
Yeah I didn't find that part all that exciting eithor.
So, "We were soldiers" more of the same. Not a bad war film over all, but like most war video games, been there done that, finished bored.

I did have some wild dreams but again they are forgotten. I remember there were some hottie in them, who got nakid, but it was weird. They were shaven in those shaveable places, but they had a lot of hair growing around those places. Not really sure what to think about that. It seems like something Captain Kirk would run into. At least they weren't blue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Ok. I warn you! Extremely warn you. I've never ever seat through something more horrible then Alexander! Period. It's 3 hours of utter crap. (Unless you watch the new directors cut, can't speak for that... nor can I see how the can save the horror movie I watch.) I've warned you.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home