Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Well its going to be a sad sad day/weekend as I am beginning to say good bye to my life of fun and excitement. Real world concerns dictate that I trade in my mustang for some thing with beter gas mileage and that has all wheel drive. This is just about how I expected to roll into my year before 30, cash in the fun chips, get some more insurance, sell the toys and comics, buy some more furnature and appliances, hang up my dice bag....well lets not go over board.

This was one car I though I would never sell, but the though of another winter of fish tailing abd spin outs is not appealing at all.
So this weekend we got to the subaru dealership with check book in hand looking for the best bargin possible :( *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home