Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Last night I saw Kung Fu Hustle. I must say it was possibly the best film I've seen this year. It was hysterical. The writing was good and parts are even funnier when you watch it with both dubbing and subtext to see where they altered the lines from what they were orgionally saying. Directing was also good. Nice camera angles and good shots.
Action was excelent. The fight scenes were so much better than what was in "Hero" and most of them seemed realistic with a dab of mysticism. I think I'm going to have to watch it again and try to make up feats and abilities, maybe even some prestige classes based on the characters for D&D.
Over all I laughed theough most of the film and finished with a big smile on my face. I highly recomend it to all.

Not too much else going on. Still doing work on the adventure board. The web site is almost up and I had an idea to put together a mini adventure to give away with sold boards.

Tomorow will be a big game day. Friends I used to play with are back up from Texas and are having a full day of gaming taking place in 1890's brittian I beleive. It should be a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home