Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 22, 2005

Not to much time to write right now, but I'll do a quick recap of the weekend.
Friday was a decent night of gaming, besides the fact that people seemed to need to call me every 10 minutes or so, whihc was all sorts of annoying.
Saturday was a late start. A college friend stayed over so getting up and going was slow. I ended up getting into lab around 2ish and was there until 7:30, which sucked.
Sunday was a bit of an earlier start. Got into lab by 11ish only to find that my stuff didn't grow right again so another wasted couple of days.
The rest of the day was decent. Went to my parent's house and visited with bro and sis and played starwars game.
That was about all that happened over the weekend. Boards are becomming an annoyance and I barly seem to have time to work on them. I have to give a presentation of what I did this semister at the end of the week, which should be all so fun. Most of this week will be spent working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home