Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wow does time fly. Its already thursday and my presentation goes off tomorow.
Besides just this week, I just learned that two friends of mine just got married. These are kids I practically watched grow up playing an online star wars RPG. I remember when they were 16 and fooling around in high school. Now they are all grown up and married...well maybe not exactly grown up, but you get the picture. Now I really feel old.

This week has been a mess. This presentation is driving me nuts and its hard to find time to work on it and do experiments. Well I better get cracking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home