Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, August 29, 2005

Well this weekend just flew by. I spent most of friday and saturday cleaning up for the release party. Then it hit 3:00pm party start time.
no guests.
3:30pm.....no guests.
4:00pm.....no guests.
4:15.....a few people show up, these were some of BZ's friends from Amgen, one of which plays with us, which was cool.
4:30....2 more people show up, my sister and her boyfriend.
5:00...I start cooking the mounds of food I bought.
5:45....2 of my friends friends from under grad, also cool
that was about it. I guess I never need to throw a party again. Hell even my business partner and my web design guy didn't show up. At least a few people actually emailed me and said they couldn't make it and I didn't really expect all of you in other states or countries to show up, but for the rest of you...grrr.

Party went well enoguh without many guests. Food was good and we gamed until after 2AM.

SundayI got up late, watched some giant monster movies, did some shopping, then went to my parents house for some sort of joint birthday party. It was fun but we didn't get home until after 10 so this is another morining of super sleepiness. Also I didn't come in at all over the weekend so now I'm a few days behind. And its hot and sticky here.

2 days till BZ's birthday. Have to find a few suprises for her.

Oh and the blasted class sign up computer system won't take my pasword and dosen't want to send me a new one so I have to go and battle the people at the regestrer's office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home