Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, September 09, 2005

Today is one of those days where I feel like I'm going in 30 different directions at once.
I have bills to pay, clases to sign up for, advisor papers to get signed and handed in, papers to read for said classes, a new marketing scheme to devise for the adventure board, and a whole bunch more.

Tired, over tired, under tired, unknown.
Last night was game night which is usualy fun. Once again I didn't die, thought I think the DM is working up to it. It was the night of 12 point hits. Everything that hit me did so for 12 points damage, which is odd. There was a bunch more I had to say, but my brain is only put puting along today so no big coherent or even semi coherent rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home