Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well here we are again. Time is ticking down, only 3 hours left until my presentation so 4 hours from now it will be done and I'll be back to normal...well you know what I mean.
The nice thing about having work like this to do is I don't have any mind power to spare for anything else.

In short to catch up, weekend was decent. Came in to school on saturday. Then went to see "serenity" on Saturday night. I must say it was fantastic. Joss is a marvel. This film had everything I could want and even a few things I really didn't, but they made it better anyway. I strongly suggest all of you go see it. If it does well enough there will be two more to follow it. It would really be a shame for something this good to be just lost in the crowd, especially with crap like "into the blue" or whatever it is call out now. I'd give a more detailed review of the film, but I don't want to give away any of it, and there is a lot to give away.

Sunday was a sort of stressed lazy day. I worked on my presentation and watched firefly, missing all the greatness that it was and could have been. I think I'm going to see the film again this weekend if anyone feels like going let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home