Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well my brain seems to be caught in a 1 day cycle, but I'm slowly breaking out of it. When I go into autopilot mode it seems to strike and I flash back into the past and everything that was, is again as if no time has passed. I just feel lost and miserable.

To add to all the stupid nonsence, I went out with BZ to the grocery store last night and we decided it would be nice to bring doggie along. She likes to go for rides even if she has to stay in the car. Well when we got back to the car and mind you it was only like 20ish minutes in the store, she has left little presents for me all over the new car. Freaking dog. This is the second time this has happened. Last time it wasn't to this degree, it was just one. This time it was all over and it isn't like she didn't go just before we got in the car. A lot of Fabreeze and use of the wet vac and most of it was gone. I found some delightful dried on foot prints this morning, which I didn't have time to clean up.

Work today is ticking along slowly. I'm waiting on a reagent to run my experiments so it could be a big day of nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home