Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

And the world of Manic strikes again.
I go home yesterday down, I mean way down, ready to see what it would be like to swerve into on comming traffic and just not caring about anything.

I wake up today, an hour early mind you, and everything is fine. Get up and go. Get in to school. See some peeps I haven't seen in a while and all is just peachy.

Must be some sort of a chemical inbalance. Or maybe just too little rest, but usualy when I get less rest things are better. Take last night. I was up until about 11pm, whihc is late for me and I wake up at 4:40 all set for the day. 6hrs of sleep often seems to agree with me, or maybe I just need these down days to burn off the depression of something. Life is weird.

Not too much else going on yet. Making media and hoping to get it done in time to do some actual work today, otherwise it will be a big waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home