Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, September 30, 2005

Today is Shiny.
Serenity comes out today, or maybe it did last night, I'm not sure.
I won't be seeing it tonight as its game night. These fridays are always good ones. As far as I know it wil be a full house. I actually made up a bit of an adventure so things are good.

Had a talk with the boss. It looks like I'm going to be studying this inner membrane in spores which is comprised of lippids, some proteins and mysterious other components. It will be cool because I haven't worked with lipids before.

Everything else seems to be moving along today as well. Brian working, emotions under control. All is well or well enough in the land of me.

Now I need to run to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home