Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well its done. As slow as I tried to go, the presentation only lasted about 20ish minutes. As I finished speaking there was a thunderous round of applause.......
no, actually the exact opposite happened. Silence, a couple of minutes must have gone by before anyone spoke. I got asked a few questions. One about wether the work I was doing had any real meaning, which was nice. Thanks H, actually I think he was just doing it to transition into the "What would be a good/ more important project to do" question.
Then there was a question about numbers of concentrations of molecules in a living organism, which I had no idea on.
Then a question about the molecules I was working with being useful in protection against viruses, wich when you think about it is kind of silly, since they are only found in spores and spores are pretty much protected from viruses by other factors.
There was one other question, as well but its not comming to me.
I was able to answer most of the questions to a decent degree. Screwed up a few and made it through the presentation alive. Always a bonus.

So now its off to speed read a paper and write a paper for thursday. Man do I love school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home