Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Its another stress filled day of trying to write a paper at the last minute. You think I would have learned some sort of lesson by now, but here we are again.

School stress is slowly spilling over into normal life as well. Free time has been nonexistant this last week. Any time I spend not doing work feels like a waste, even sex hasn't been enjoyable. Maybe I'll just give it up for a while. I'm working up to that point where I just need a vacation from life for a while. Even a weekend would be nice, but not this weekend. I have another presentation to give on monday, ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home