Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, October 28, 2005

Its been a stressful and somewhat annoying week. I'm just glad its about over.
Experiments were a big flop. So it was a nice couple days wasted, which sucks when I nreally want to be done with what I am doing and be able to move on to my real research.

At least its game night, but as usual I have less than a lot prepared and only a few ideas to work with so we'll see turns up. I was hoping to so something spookie for halloween, but it just isn't comming together.

On saturday, my friend Tempest is going to run a game with an eadible dungeon, so I'm really looking forward to that. She let me make up the characters for it and I must say they are all cool and should be fun to play. Of cource I got stuck with the bard, but as one of the few classes I've never played it should be fun anyway. She has sent out a history for each character and a bit of how they function in the party, which is good. I'm expecting a decent amount of silliness, some maxed out over acting, and a great day of sickeningly sweet fun.

Sunday I may go down to Ian's place to see him and Camile. I was supposed to go to a halloween party on saturday, but chances are the game will run into the party time. Its ok since I went to the party last year and it was maxed out lame. The best and only good part were the candy corn races. This year should have been a bit better. Ian and I have been working up a new card game we were going to demo there. Its based on funny phony court cases and should be high paced with lots of yelling and excitement. Would have been nice to see the demo, but an eadible dungeon only comes around once in a great while.
I would like to get down to see camile. She hasn't been doing so great. She still hasn't found a job and her back is really starting to act up, and she dosen't have any insurance. I wish there was something I could do for her, but besides moral support I'm pretty useless in this sence.

Thats about it. I'll let you all know how it went on monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home