Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Its been a few days since I posted and I was going to tell a fun story about seeing a bumper sticker which said "Frodo failed, Bush got the ring". I though it was clever. Then there was this pidgeon whihc was talking to me.
Instead I'll wind back my day.
So I arrive at school and get out of my car. I notice this chick who has been stalking one of my lab mates, but she isn't really important to the story. So I begin walking up to the side entrance from the gararge. I get about half way up and look down and see a splash of what I figure is fruit punch or squished berries, or something like that. I don't think much of it. About a set further there is another splash, its a grouping of red droplets. Then another about a step beyond that.
I begin to think. 'Thats not fruit punch'. The trail continues up the hill. About 50 feet more it gained some foot prints in it. Finally it lead up to one of the entrances into the school.
Let me say there is nothing like a trail of blood to kick start your morning and this had that bleeding profusly sort of feel to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadicats said...

Ever found out what happen?

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home