Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, October 31, 2005

Also, last night was gate night, or pumpkin night, miscihf night, devils night, or what ever else you want to call it. And I got pranked. Not a great prank mind you, and it may not have been a prank at all....
So as BZ and I are driving back from a quick shopping trip at Kohls, I notice large black trash bag in the street in front of my drive way. As I'm not one to drive over random trash bags, I avoid it and pull in. I get out of the car to pick up the trash and what is the bag full of???
Fish, big salmon sized fish.
I'm guessing who ever had them was going to throw them at houses or cars or something and probably caught sight of the cop who lives down the street, We have one on eithor side of us, and ditched the bag of fish.

Idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home