Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ugh, feeling like crap and on serious work overload.
I have two presentations to give this week, neithor of which is very done yet. The boss wants to discuss with me the next project I'm going to be doing, which means I need to read about 6 papers and know them pretty well by then. Also one of the guys I asked to be on my advisory comittee wants to meet and discuss the work I'm going to be doing to se if he is a good fit for my comittee, double ugh.
Also its a game week and I don't have much of an adventure worked up yet. Maybe I'll just toss some annoying NPCs at them and let them spend the rest of the night chasing them around. Nah.....

Most things seem to be going from bad to worse.
I just want to get out of here and try to get some presentation work done but I have class in 30 minutes I should be there for and my expreiments are still running.

Tonight is going to suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home