Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today is a sad day. I got an email this morning letting me know that Mr. Opus, my childhood dog died last night. Opus was a west highland white terrier, a little dog with an over abundance of courage. I can remember a time when he and our other dog chased a bull off my parent's property. He was a good dog, loyal, obidient, and loving. We had spent many good years running around in the woods outside my parents house, playing games, or just snuggled up on the couch. He lived to a ripe dog age of 15 1/2 years, which is a long time. I'm going to miss him a lot. I don't think going to visit my parents will be the same for quite a while.
Even when you know the end is comming, it always seems like a bit of a shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home