Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just rememebred, I think I had some sort of dream last night about paintball guns. I remember this because I was just looking at some markers on ebay and got a strong sence of deja-vu. I was looking at palmer guns and thinking that I wanted to get a blazer and shorten it down to be a pistol. In the dream I was arguing with Eithor BZ or Alicia, this chick in my lab, about how long to cut the barrel down to.
I'm deffinatly starting to lose it again.
There is only a small difference between dream life and real life and its usually that real life just isn't quite as cool.
I still wonder some days how long it will be until I completly lose it. My biggest saving grace is my body knows how to work in the world with little thought to control it. Meaning as long as I don't over think I can pass for normal.
Work finally done time to head home and work on presentations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home