Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Thursday, November 10, 2005

On to presentation number two and probably the third or fourth night I'm running on little to no sleep and a mess of chemicals, caffiene, and suggar. Strangly its not all that different than normal.
Hopefully this presentation will go better. I've read the paper through a few times, but since I'm not going to present the data I'm not as confident as to what I'm going to say. The slide show is all bullet points, with only one real figure, so the word dull's ville comes to mind.

I had a weird dream this morning. I was at my parent's house or some other place with a hall way and a small table. I had my comuter on and I was trying to sign up for worlds of warcraft. For some reason the first screen I came to in the character generation phase told me to pick out a weapon and I couldn't figure out what weapon was best. Usually these sort of games make you design what your character will look like first and then just give you a crappy weapon. I remember going through screen after screen of swords, looking for a rapier, which is usualy a crappy weapon. I think I finally decided on some sort of glave, after looking through the book.

I've never actually played WoW and really don't have the time for it, so this was an odd dream.
Maybe I should sign up when I finish this presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home