Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, deleriously sleepy monday.
The weekend was decent, though didn't start that way.
I came home after a long day friday to BZ looking to have one of those relationship conversations, sparked by an email I had forwarded to her. It wasn't a great conversatiion, but we're still together.

In happier news, I came in saturday and spent the rest of the time doing yard work. I can happily say now my yard is leaf free, though we did just rake them all into the street, so the street is now leaf covered. We also made some planting areas in the front and around the side of the house. It should look nice if any of the bulbs come up.

In the small amount of time I wasn't working I saw the film "Madagascar". It was cute and funny as animated films should be and it didn't have any stupid morals being said to you over and over.

Sunday night we went over to our neighbor's place and took a soak in her hot tub. It does wonders for aching and soon to be aching muscles. The only down side is today I feel like I have some sort of chest cold comming on. This is fairly common for me though. When ever I'm about to take some vacation I tend to get sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home