Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, November 18, 2005

"No you Cunt sucking bitch whore slut!"
"Not up there!"

I'm not exactly sure what this means but it's what woke me up at about 2 in the AM. BZ was sleep talking again, more like sleep yelling.
I guess I'm just never supposed to get a decent night's sleep. If it isn't the dog having bad dreams and whining durring the night, its the cat meowing and plucking the laundry baskets at 3am because he wants food, even though he should know he dosen't get fed until after the dog gets taken out. There is a routine, damnit Kitty, follow the routine!

The last few days have been fairly uneventful. I keep having crazy dreams but can't remember enough of them to recount anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home