Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I had some more weird dreams that I can't remember this morning. It seems I'm having more and more trouble sleeping through the night. I tend to wake up around 2 or 3 and then again about an hour before the alarm should go off.

Last night I saw the new charlie and the chocolate factory and I must say it was excelent. Johny Depp did an awesome job, as always. And Tim Burton's vision was nothing short of spectatular. I'd love to see him do some more classic novels or any thing else.

I spend my day in lab remaking all of the solutions that I found contaminated yesterday and throwing out all of the work I had in the partially done category. There is no sence in puzzling over more odd results which could be contributed to contamination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home