Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, November 14, 2005

I've survived the weekend aqnd am back to another exciting monday. So far not so good. I woke up with serious back pains and if I hadn't taken a sick day a few weeks ago and wasn't saving up to take some time for thanksgiving, I would still be home in bed.
I woke up to some wacky dreams this morning about people I care to forget and low and behold I have or at least what the dreams were about.

For the most part the weekend was relaxing. Came in to school on sat as usual, then went shopping for a bit with BZ and her sis. And dinner at the outback.

Woke up late sunday, made some homemade mcgriddle sandwiches, which weren't as good as I had hoped. Then went over to the folks place for some gaming and fun. By fun I mean helping them cut large branches from a tree, which is where I'm pretty sure I pulled my back.

We played Ninja burger there, which is a great and fun game, which pokes fun at both ninja, japanese business culture, and fast food resturants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home