Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Friday, December 09, 2005

They say that the light of a candle gives everything a little romance. So as the power was out this morning I took a dump by candle light, if romance was in the air, I really need to spend less time sending flowers and opening doors.

The drive in was a bit exciting. It was the first time I really got to test the forrester out in the snow and I must say it handled brilliantly. No pulling, no fishtailing, no spin outs, no worries...well maybe that some other idiot would smash into me, but thats always been the case. I highly recomend the vehicle for anyone who has to drive in snowy conditions.

I saw the fantastic four last night. It was as expected. They had to make a number of changes from the comic so that it would make sense for this day and age. The actors did ok jobs, but I think they could have cast it a lot better. I always imagined Dr. Doom with a deep booming voice, but he has the alto sort of geeky voice. Its kind of hard to take him serriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home