Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday, lovely monday again. The weekend went well enough.
BZ went up to her sisters for some radical hair therapy, which turned out to be not so radical highlights. They look nice, not nearly as bold as I was execting but nice.

I had an awful dream sat morning that my PI was telling me how dissappointed he was with me. I think he was going to kick me out of the lab in the dream, but I woke up before then. I really don't like to dissappoint people, especially those who have given me a chance when other's wouldn't. I felt really bad about the whole thing when I woke up. At least it motivated me to get some work on my prelim done. The prelim has been going slow. It should be around 15 pages when done and I've probably got 7 right now. Though I haven't added in pictures and data to it yet, which will fill it out quite a bit. I do want to do a good job on it. Its geting to the worried point in my head.

On sunday night we watched "Domino" which was not really the hot chick hicks ass film I thought it would be and what a dramatic change of roles for Keira Knightly. No more love sick Disney princess stuff for her. This film was all blood, kick em down shoot em up, give lap dances for info and show a little tity thrill ride.
The storyline I beleive was taken from RL. And I'll alter my normal thoughts on reality based films, this is reality you need to see. The directing was just magnificent. The film was high paced and used a lot of really interesting shots, ideas, and time movement.

I learned a lot more about pocket bikes over the weekend. I'm pretty much at the stage where I just have to find a seller who has them in stock at the price I want.

Thats about all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home