Memories of the Future

Ever had a Spam Wafful, debated the red herrings with actual herrings, or written the spoken word in sky writing. If so enter and enjoy

Monday, March 06, 2006

Yes, its been a week, a full week since I have last posted. In that time I have ceased being a man and have become a cow, a tubby cow. My excercise diet plan went the way of the birds as I spent days on the couch trying to finish my prelim, which was by the way finished and sent in friday. Then to celebrate I had a full weekend of gourging and gaming. Needless to say my pants don't fit today and I'm a lot rounder than I'd like to be.
This week we will be getting back on track. The susy-Q's purchased are going on the shelf. No more donuts. No more fatty burgers. No more jelly beans. Its time to get my rear into gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home